Byron Center Condominiums | Models Open By Appointment

$8000 tax credit, how to get it from Uncle Sam!

Here is a great article about filing your tax returns and getting the $6500 or $8000 tax credit.
According to this article, you can’t ‘e-File’ your returns, as there isn’t a way for you to indicate your home purchase. It may be best for you to amend your previous years taxes and apply it that way. Speak with a CPA for the best advise!

Website support by